BECOME A MEMBER TODAY! THERE IS A PLACE FOR YOU AT THE OPERA HOUSE.
Becoming a member of the Newport Opera House Association helps us keep prices to all our events affordable, and more importantly, ensures that we can continue to bring a wide variety of artistic and cultural events to our community for many years to come. Join us today by making your tax-deductible donation!
All members (individual, family, corporate) are listed on the board in our lobby, on our website, and in the program for our spring musical. They also enjoy our sincere gratitude.
Checks can be made out to Newport Opera House Association, and mailed to PO Box 351, Newport, NH 03773. Please indicate your chosen membership level (listed below.) We’d also love your email address so we can keep you informed of our activities, and a phone number in case we have questions. To join online, you can use our PayPal donation link on the front page.
Individual/Family Membership Levels:
- Friend: $25
- Supporter: $50 – receive a member sticker!
- Patron: $100- a sticker and a member mug!
- Leading Player: $250 – a sticker, a mug and 2 tickets to the Talent Show and 2 Bistro Tickets to the Sunshine Social!
- Director: $500 – All of the above plus 2 tickets to any NOHA produced show in the 2015-2016 season!
- Angel: $1,000 – All of the above, plus 2 tickets to every show produced by NOHA in the 2015-2016 season
Note: Tickets must be reserved in advance with the Box Office.
Corporate Membership Levels:
- Leading Player: $250 – a sticker, a mug, 2 tickets to the Community Talent Show and 2 Bistro tickets to the Sunshine Social, plus a 1/2 price ad in our spring musical program.
- Director: $500 – All of the above plus a 1/4 ad in our spring musical program for free.
- Angel: $1,000 – All of the above, plus a 1/2 page ad in our spring musical program for free and a 10% employee discount on tickets to NOHA produced performances.
- Producer: $2500 – All of the above, plus a full page add in our program for free and 2 free tickets to any show produced by NOHA.
Note: Tickets must be reserved in advance.