Want to help young women gain poise, build self-confidence and earn scholarships? Volunteer for the Winter Carnival Pageant Committee!
This a rewarding way to give to the community, and the commitment is only for two months!
Here’s what we need:
APPRENTICE TO THE PRINCE/PRINCESS COORDINATOR:
- This person will have a leadership role in the 2018 pageant as our long-time coordinator is retiring. This is a perfect way to learn the ropes!
- A commitment of approximately 2 hours per week (1 hour in rehearsal.)
- Involves working with children, interacting/communicating with parents, and some administrative tasks.
- Important skills include positivity, organization, and tact.
- Depending on interest and skill level , this person will assist with a variety of possible tasks, including updating Word documents, proofreading, running errands, tracking tickets/raffle tickets, answering phones, some communication with sponsors/customers/parents, and other similar tasks.
- Important skills include familiarity with programs like Word and Excel, positivity, and attention to detail.
- Commitment of approximately 2-4 hours per week (only 1 week in December; each in week in January until mid-February.
Interested? Give us a call at 863-2412 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org